dimanche 15 mars 2009

"Juno", directed by Jason Reitman



A tale told over four seasons, starting in autumn when Juno, a 16-year-old high-school junior in Minnesota, discovers she's pregnant after one event in a chair with her best friend, Bleeker. In the waiting room of an abortion clinic, the quirky and whip-sharp Juno decides to give birth and to place the child with an adoptive couple. She finds one in the PennySaver personals, contacts them, tells her dad and step-mother, and carries on with school. The chosen parents, upscale yuppies (one of whom is cool and laid back, the other meticulous and uptight), meet Juno, sign papers, and the year unfolds. Will Juno's plan work, can she improvise, and what about Bleeker? Written by {jhailey@hotmail.com}
Source: imdb.com

My touch! Very sweet movie. Lovely. Juno character is great.

2 commentaires:

MiguelM a dit…

Hi Samuel! I was recommended your blog by ton ami Eugenio, who is one of my very best friends. Excuse my English if I'm not accurate, but it is not my mother tongue

This film is quite charming. It's the kind of feel-good independent up-to-date movie I really enjoy watching. I loved the soundtrack, the plot, the message and almost everything about this movie. And the ending is stunning. A history of life, maturity and love, in that order. (Juno/You know), the kind of film everyone enjoys

mutuel en ligne a dit…

rien à dire !!!